Carpet Steam Cleaning
Carpet Steam Cleaning Is Best Performed By Our Techs Here at Busy Bee Carpet Steamers a Local Company Here In Houston Tx.
***Note: Most carpet manufactures void warranty if carpet is not professional cleaned by STEAM cleaning. There are a few different types of carpet cleaning methods. The one method that has been around for years is bonnet cleaning for low moisture and quick dry times. The issue with bonnet cleaning is that shampoos are mostly used and not fully extracted. Therefor, rapid re-soiling occurs from the existing shampoo and sticky residue.
Carpet Steam Cleaning Process:
1. Technician Inspects Carpet for Spots, Stains, and any condition of carpet.
2. Spot Treatment-clean spot in carpet and determine if is a stain or not.
3. Pretreat all carpet with our organic cleaner to help loosen dirt, allergens, dust mites, dandruff, and other foreign substances embedded. (NO sticky Residue left behind)
4. Steam clean ( approx. 220-230 degrees) and rinse out the carpet fibers of all allergens, dust mites, soil, dandruff, and any other foreign substances track in to the home or business.
5. Extract the dirt, allergens, dust mites, dandruff, other foreign substances when rinsing.
6. Groom the carpet. This opens up the carpet fibers which helps in the drying process. (Dry time is typically 5 – 8 hours.)
****Extra process (additional price)- Speed Dry – set up a couple of fan blowers to assist in the drying process.
Carpet Drying Process:
Here at Busy Bee Carpet Steamers we make several dry strokes with our cleaning wand to remove as much moisture as possible.
Average dry time for cleaning low to moderate soiled carpet is 5 – 8 hours.
Dry time for cleaning heavily soiled carpets is 10 – 14 hours.
Carpet dries faster with airflow. Keep A/C at a comfortable temperature and household fans circulating to assist in the drying process.
Carpets should not stay wet for over 24hrs.
Equipment Used for Cleaning:
A Commercial high power Truckmounted machine is used in the cleaning process of your carpets.***
We hook up a water hose to a faucet at house or business and run fresh water to machine.
Vacuum and solution hoses are ran from van to house or business for the cleaning carpet cleaning process.
The dirty water is then extracted back to the van and dumped into a dirty water tank.
A carpet cleaning wand is used for most carpet cleaning. In some cases of heavily soiled carpets, a rotary cleaning machine is used for extra deep scrubbing and cleaning.
Please check out our “SPECIAL’S” page for great deals on our carpet cleaning in Houston, Upholstery cleaning, and Tile & Grout cleaning. We do service NW Houston, Cypress, Katy, Tomball, Spring, Champions area, Willowbrook, Spring Branch, Jersey Village, Hockley, Waller, The Woodlands,Richmond, Fulshear, Sugarland, Memorial,Waller, Magnolia, Hempstead, Brenham, Chappell Hill, and all areas in between.
If you would like an estimate please call (832-427-1772) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please check us out on Yelp.com, YP.com, and Facebook.
Owner / Certified Technitian
8542 Pearl Lake Dr.
Houston, TX 77095